Our core purpose and priorities
Here we set out our core purpose and key priorities. This will ensure we focus on the services we can afford both now and in the medium term.
Our Core Purpose is
We want to make Warwickshire the best it can be.
Our priorities are
Warwickshire’s communities and individuals are supported to be safe, healthy and independent
- Our communities are independent, resilient and safe
- Vulnerable members of our communities are supported to be independent and safe
- We support and coordinate other organisations to deliver services
Warwickshire’s economy is vibrant and supported by the right jobs, training and skills and infrastructure
- Children and adults have access to quality learning throughout their lives
- Young people are supported to access apprenticeships and employment
- Warwickshire is an attractive place to do business with a strong local economy and infrastructure
- Our communities and businesses are thriving and prosperous